02 March 2018

Scary motorcycle accident - which fortunately ended well - thank God



This guy is very lucky to be alive: slid through a tiny gap between the trucks rear tires and the trailer stand. If he was going any slower or faster, he wouldn't of been so fortunate. The only injuries he got was a very small amount of road rash on his knee and hip: Nothing broken: very blessed.

"How did I get the wobbles? NO I DIDN'T WHEELIE. I was merging onto the freeway, checking traffic while I ventured over to the carpool lane. When I got next to the carpool lane, I check if it was clear again, then merged in while quickly accelerating in first gear. When I got up to enough speed to pass traffic (Traffic was doing 75-80 MPH) I changed into second gear (where the clip starts). First mistake I made was having my weight WAY too far back on the bike while accelerating, that mixed with the extremely bumpy freeway and the acceleration of the bike caused the front wheel to go extremely light. Thus causing the violent speed wobbles."


No comments:

Post a Comment